Control over data
You are able to opt out of having new data associated with your device and to request that we disassociate data we already have from your device. Below are the instructions on how to do so for a web browser and for mobile apps -- the process is different for each.
Some things to keep in mind when using the web-based opt out:
- If you use more than one browser, or browser profile, you will need to opt out on each browser.
- If you clear your cookies, and the opt out cookie is deleted, you will need to re-set the opt out.
- The opt out may not function in browsers, such as Safari, that block or delete cookies.
- Even after opting out, you may continue to receive advertising through our services, but those ads may be less relevant.
- After you opt out, data we have collected about your browser will be disassociated from your device.
- Please note that if you delete, block or otherwise restrict cookies, or if you use a different computer or Internet browser, you should renew your opt-out choice.
Opting out from other companies
The online advertising industry provides websites from which you may opt out of interest-based advertising from other companies that participate in industry self-regulatory programs. The US-based opt out pages are www.aboutads.info/choices and www.networkadvertising.org/choices. The European based page is www.youronlinechoices.com
Mobile opt out
You can opt out of the Trade Desk using information about your usage of mobile apps that are targeted to your interests by using your device settings, for most devices. We are not able to directly access the Mobile App Opt Out on devices that offer it. To learn how to use the mobile app opt out, consult your device instructions. You may find more information on opting out on mobile devices at www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choice.